Sunday, August 9, 2009

Water Fall Faucet

Hello to all, I know I have not posted in a while. I am more of a talk and media person then typing. But today I feel the need to talk w/ you all like this. The universe/god/Buddha/ (take your pick) will talk, give and guide you. You just have to let it/him/her know what you want. I have been practicing and developing my psychic abilities for about two years now. One of the area I am working on is the law of attraction. I have been playing having fun with it. OK, I want to win the lottery. I know you say everyone does. But I feel that if you put the time and energy in to it you will hit. Its all about aligning yourself w/the universe. Like attacts like. So you figure I want to win the lottery my desire plus my intent playing the lottery plus my feelings/emotions of winning the lottery and having abundance equals a unforgettable ride. This is the start of my ride. Oh and did I also mention that it affects the people around you. And they start winning also. My money faucet is on. Yes its early, 20 dollars here and 50 there. But it is growing that I can see and feel the faucet on full blast. Flowing constantly like a water fall. I say to you. Look inside. Work your affirmations, mediate and visualize. And you too will start to see the faucet flowing like a water fall. Many Many Many Blessing to you.
Shenice YOur Purpledove.

No comments: