Monday, July 5, 2010

Lilydale Meeting place for the humans and spirits

Just got finished watching No one dies in Lilydale for the second time. Great documentary. Very educational, a lot of proof. Connections it all about connections you have with spirit. And also how open you are in your belief systems to accept it. Which is all good because our love ones are all ways there whether we want to acknowledge it or not. That goes same for spirit guides and angels.

Every profession has its fakes. Mediumship/psychic work is no exception. One of the mediums mention is kind of hard to spot a fake. It still all good because again spirit will let you know. It’s all in the connection.

To all my skeptics out there, talk to your loves one on the other side. They are already talking to you and helping you. There nothing like personal experience personal proof of spirit being with us.

Any who, awesome doc. Hope they do a Back to Lilydale. They are going to be awesome. I am going to plan my trip. I tell my loves one in spirit along with my spirit guides to meet me in Lilydale and to help me get there.

Join me tomorrow at 7pm eastern time on Blog Talk Radio on my show The Oracle Treehouse. I will be talking more about the documentary No Dies in Lilydale. I will also be doing free readings. I see you all tomorrow.

Peace and Blessings
Shenice

No comments: