Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday from Oprah

http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Jane-Fonda-Reveals-How-to-Do-Your-Own-Life-Review-Video Ok, so for those that know me on facebook and others place, I just had a birthday (October 26). And I am at home watching one my fav TV. Show, Oprah and she was talking w/ Jane Fonda. Jane setting there looking as pretty and having me excited about being old and sexy kitten, mention she did life review. And Oprah says everyone should do it for there birthday. There the universe talking to me and others. So I am going to do a life review on my blog. It will be a three part series. Childhood, Teenage and Adulthood. It will include what I have learned, an outside perspective and so on. I hope to get insight from myself and help others to so the same and more. Expect the first installment between today and Sunday. This will be an interesting journey. Thank You Oprah. Thank You Jane. :)

No comments: