Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oracle Treehouse's Vibe of the Day Thurday December 9, 2010

Good Morning, Good Even, And Good Night to eveyone out there, For some of us it Thurday or other is early Friday.

While for all my Thurday pple today's is Name Your Higher Self. You know when they day talk the high road in things, thats talking to your higher self. Not just in low vibe (negative) situitaions but in all situations. I mention naming your highter self. My higher self is Jupiter. One, becuz I have always loved that planet, she is alway introducing me to new pple, pleace and things, she expands my world and reach. You may not want to give your higher self name like that.





Anywho talk to your higher self. Ask it, what should you do. And take action on the first thought comes to mine. Your higher self will not steer you wrong. So work with it, and remember your not alone. December it half price email readings month. Click on the Button that says $15 dollar Readings.

Peace and Blessings everyone,

Shenice :) Lady of the Oracle Treehouse

No comments: