Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oracle Treehouse Guides of the Day March 8, 2011

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night Fam and Friends, It’s a Terrific Tuesday plus its International Women’s Day. So all my Women stand up, give yourself a hug and think of the women in your family who you admire and inspire you. If not any in your family, who do you like look up to as a woman.


For me it’s my aunt's strength. She is a Leo and it come out. Another on is Tyra Banks, My sis is awesome, she is a great example of being two brained. She uses her left and right brain together. And she is super intuitive. Her Empathic center (feeling) is on point.

Another set of woman I admire are my girlfriend’s mom and aunts. Now that is a strong unit. Fun and very cool. So today yall my brothers too, hug, say thank you, or do something kind for the women in your life today.

Check out what guides are around to help us out today.

Peace and Blessings,
Shenice, Lady of the Oracle Treehouse



No comments: