Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Meeting the Tiger's Eye.



I think I was 11 or 12 years old. I had this gold ring with this really cool stone in it. Yellow w/ black strip. Like an eye. Was my thoughts at the time. I wear that ring everyday everywhere. A few years after I came across a book that talked about stones and using them for metaphysical purposes.


While I saw my stone. Hello tiger's eye. Wow, that is so cool, I thought. I love tigers. Defends against all forms of danger it read. Ok, I thought to myself, god sent this ring to protect me. In my pre awaken state. From than on I was hooked on stones. Rock, earth rocks. I can feel the energy in them.


My first bag of stones included tiger's eye, yellow, red and blue, clear quartz, jade, and amethyst. Oh, and rose quartz. I love working with stone. They are a great balance of earth energy and spirit energy. Very powerful. You can use stones for healing on a mental, physical, emotional and spirit level. Spell casting, protection, and telepathic commutation just to name a few.



If you missed the show on stones, I talked about the shape of the stones. Here is my moonstone. It looks like a house to me. Pentagron shape. I also mention my new stone to join the family my fluorite.





check it out, very informative.


No comments: