Sunday, June 17, 2012

Super Soul Sunday Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day everyone. Interestingly, the card I draw for this weeks Vibe Reading is the number 5 card Wisdom. That card has a man in a purple yoda like robe, he has a book in his hand, w/ lil white dog walking w/ him. There is family standing in from of a home in the distance and its a sunny day. I mention the old saying “When the student is ready the teacher will appear" While one of my Teacher Healer Guides made is presence known to me. If you are unaware I am a Reiki Healer level 2. Recently I take a trip to the Edgar Cayce Center and gotten some awesome books and Reiki and the energy body. So one day I am at the thrift store and my attention was grabed by these 3 wise men. There Japanese Statues. I brought home one. Going back for the other two. He is my teacher. I love him. And I am ready to learn.


Meet Fu Sheng Q next to my Mony Tree.





I discovered that he was my Teacher Healer Guide when I was watching Oprah and at the end of her show, she was talking about bonsai trees. These money trees are form of them. And I look over at the tree next to Fu Sheng Q and smile. So cool. I love divine synchronicity.
Speaking of healing, I can here a lot of you telepathically ask, "What is Reiki?" Reiki is a system of healing that was rediscovered by Master Usui in the late 1800's.The word Reiki, is a Japanese term that Master Usui created  in an attempt to label it. "What can/does it do?" is another question I hear.

Reiki Balances and works on all four levels of our existence. Physical, reiki reduces and relieves the body of pain and stress, which causes illness and disease. Emotional, reiki helps relieve you of negative feelings such as depression. Mentally, reiki helps delete negative thought patterns and help to create new ones. And on the Spiritual, helping you to connect with your higher self, learn to love your self, others, while guiding you to your purpose in life.

Reiki works on the Cause rather that the effects of disease. Reiki does accelerate healing, which for some may cause a little discomfort in the beginning. From physical pain to emotional crying. This is called energy release. Some feel waves of love, others see colors during there reiki session. Still others may not feel anything at all, or really relaxed. Reiki is a tool to be used together with your regular health regiments (i.e.doctor, visits, eating, exercise). When you incorporate reiki, not only does accelerated healing happen, your eating habits may change, mental habits change, you heal and grow from all levels. Remember we are energy first. So once the healing begins at the energy level, you will see it on a physical too.

While there are people like myself who offer Reiki as a service in exchange for money. Which is all, because you are not paying for the Reiki itself you are paying for the practitioner’s time. And money is a from of exchange. You can find other who offer it free or in exchange for something else, trade as they say.  With that said, Kindred Spirit  is having a Reiki Sanctuary  Tuesday June 19, 2012. Just click on reiki sanctuary for all the details.

I moved last weeks show topic to this week only because I was having breathing issues.
This week show is on and popping. The Oracle Treehouse Radio Show  Make sure to check out the show Tuesdays 3pm 12pm.

On to the Weekly Vibe Reading for Monday June 18, 2012 to Sunday June 24, 2012. Still using John Holland's Psychic Tarot Deck.


Monday June 18 and Tuesday June 19 is the number 7 red card of Patience and Planning.


These two days is a time of reflection, patience and planning. Look back at when you have been, and seeing if you where successful than, what worked? If it didn't work what needs to be let go and what should we pick up. Know that in order to move forward at least some planning is involved.

While drawing the cards for this week we got an extra card. the number 5 card Authority. This card has to do with leadership. Making executive decisions in all area of life, especially business and for self.
While looking for the picture of the card all I could find was this one, because I don’t have a camera right now. So we have another extra card, the 1 awareness. If you are reading this blog post you are aware of the shift happening and the movement of energy. Pay attention to details.

Wednesday June 20, 2012 and Thursday June 21, 2012 brings the number 6 red card of Material and Spiritual Prosperity. After make your executive decisions from Monday and Tuesday, the synchronistic card (I call it) shows up to tell us that things are falling into place. Lots of Aha moments on the spiritual level and as for material goes, you want it, its yours. Just remember to pay it forward.


Friday June 22, 2012, Saturday June 23, 2012, and Sunday June 24, 2012 bring the number 6 blue card of Moving On. Moving on up is the song I hear while writing this. Change is a good thing, For ever ending there is beginning. This is the end of your suffering, negative vibe and the beginning of something beautiful. I feel some have an issue with change. It ok, focus on synchronistic event that come along and stay positive. All is well.

That is next/this week's (depending when you read it) weekly vibe reading. As always if you are interested in a private one on one reading and or healing session with me either in person, phone or skype just email me at purpledove26@aol.com with the service you want in the subject line. 30 minute psychic readings just $45. 30 minute healing sessions are just $65 dollars. I look forward to hearing from you. You all have a great weekend.

Peace and Blessings,
Shenice, Lady of the Oracle Treehouse






No comments: