Friday, April 15, 2011

Lessons from the Vibes: At Your Service

 So, Ok, I am in the office preparing for the show on Saturday and start to draw a blank about the show. So I ask my helper guides to help me with the show. Then I moved on to the next thing. Takes a break, lunch and a lil T.V. Cool. Channel surfing and land on OWN beach, where theirs a show on about people being addicted to food.



On the show they give the clients assignments to help them heal. One of the client’s assignments was being blind folded. The ideas started flowing. I loved it. I was in helping heaven. I said thank you and kept working.

What did you helper guides help you with yesterday or today?
You may want to ask your helper guide :)

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Shenice :) Lady of the Oracle Treehouse



No comments: