Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lessons from the Vibes:Vibe Check 1-2-1-2

Hello My Intuitive Beings,

Yesterday was a great day. The vibe of the day was Vibe Check.
Ok, so like most of you out there, family is helping and stepping up like none other, and vibe checking can help calm and balance the individuals helping out. While in my family we are down to 2 cars spilt between 3 households. My day starts very early, because I play the role of taxi driver w/ my mother's car. My aunt has work two boys, and they have after school after activities and weekend activities. With this high schedule it can but some worn and torn on a car not to mention when that car is not yours and you have other things to do, from the owner’s view point.
While my mother got into a negative nancy rant about my aunt not having a car and how she is tired of it. First I try to explain to my mom the silver lining and that its going to be alright. Needless to say when you are dealing with the unawakened (five sensory people), trying to give or explaining the silver lining doesn’t help.


So as she is ranting on, my intuition steps in and says vibe check, and in that moment I started thinking to myself “All is well” and want to my room to get ready for the day. Thats one way you do a vibe check. But not the only way. Sometimes you can't get away physically, so you have to focus on the mental. And if you find yourself in a situation where you can’t get away, think good thoughts. "This too shall Past" or “All is Well.” Or visualize yourself somewhere peaceful or a happy situation. Your not ignoring the person, your shielding yourself from there negative vibe.

Vibe Checks are important because they get you back grounded and balance in your energy field, your body and soul too. So do vibe checks though out the day. When you first walk in to the office, a room, a store or a car. Take a moment to feel, see, and sense. Especially in the work office. You can feel it in the air when something is up or bout to go down. Its all about paying attention.

So when you go home, or are in the store do a vibe check. You can use a scale of 1 to 10. Anything 5 or above, you feel great and grounded, move forward. 5 or below seek out higher vibes. Whether its thinking positive thoughts, visualizing, changing the subject of a conversation to something more positive or just getting out of there all together. Check those Vibes Yall.

Love, Peace, and Blessings,

Shenice, Lady of the Oracle Treehouse :)



No comments: